Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tummy Time

Grey's pediatrician says we need to give him tummy time, and not just at night when he is sleeping! So, much to the chagrin of Grey, we have been giving him playtime on his belly (which lasts about 5-10 min before he gets really frustrated!). Here are a few pictures of Tummy Time:





Last Saturday, Matt's relatives in Clinton (his dad's side of the family) hosted a lovely get-together for us, including a baby shower. This was the first time many of them had met Grey, and I do believe Grey enjoyed it as much as they did! Here are a few pictures from the trip to Clinton:
Grey, almost asleep in the car, after mauling the poor frog toy . . .

Our family (me, Matt & Grey, Shelton & Sally [Matt's parents], and Becca & David [Matt's sister and brother-in-law]) . . . Grey was tired of pictures and letting us know about it . . .



Matt and his cousin Cody . . .





Four generations of Raynor men . . . Matt (who had his eyes closed in every picture I took of the four of them), Grey, Matt's granddad, and Shelton . . .






Grandpa and Grandma Raynor . . .




Aunt Becca and Grey . . .






Aunt Delores and her new puppy (Wall-ley, I think) . . .





This is my last week off, before I start back to work on Monday (Nov. 2nd). We have found a wonderful nanny, Stephanie, for Grey, and she worked with us some this past week. I feel much better about going back work knowing that she will be here with Grey. She was truly an answer to prayer, and I am so blessed to have found her! We'll keep you posted about my job in the upcoming weeks!








No comments: