Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mr. GoodTimes

Having a 3 month old and a brand new house is keeping me extremely busy! So, I apologize for not writing in so long. We closed on our house 9/9/09 and moved that weekend. Our new house is awesome, and we've already made a lot of new friends in the neighborhood. Grey is now 14 weeks, and full of personality! My parents and Matt's parents are in love with him (as are we)!

Last week, we had lots of company. My sister and her family, my parents and grandmother, my Aunt Diana (from NY), and Matt's parents were all here on-and-off through the week. "Mr. Goodtimes" was the name coined for Noah by Aunt Diana (in appreciation of his never-ending search for the next good time)! Here are some pictures from last week, in no particular order:

Here is Grey, feeling the excitement that only family can bring . . .


Aunt Diana and I, enjoying a glass of wine in my new kitchen . . .



Grey, laughing at his cousin Ian (who is only 3 weeks younger) . . .


Sally and Grey . . .


Connor (Jackie's husband) and Ian . . . (classic Ian face!)




Grey, laughing hysterically at his "nanny" (my mother) . . .





Nanny and Ian . . .




Grey and Ian, best buds already . . . (we now keep a bib on Grey d/t his constant spitting up)




Our family . . .



Jackie's family (minus Mr. Goodtimes, who is, without a doubt, having a good time somewhere else) . . .






Mr. Goodtimes, himself, and his mother . . .



No comments: