Wednesday, May 20, 2009

three D ultrasound pictures . . .

Not really sure how I feel about these pictures . . . they are definitely weird looking to say the least. But I wanted to share them anyway, in case my child really does look like an alien when he is born, we will all have had a heads up about it! (just kidding) And, whose nose is that anyway? Matt says it's just smushed against my pelvic bone . . . I just don't know . . .



Hand in the eye . . .

good picture of hand and lips . . .






So my OB appt was yesterday (5/19), and he weighed about 4 lb, 3 oz (44th percentile). I asked Dr. Grace which way he was turned, and she felt my belly and said head-down. Then we confirmed with ultrasound, and sure enough, his head was down, back toward my right side (so, turned facing left), and feet were in my ribs! During the 3D ultrasound, he was just wild! He would not hold still, kicking me continuously . . . maybe he doesn't like having his picture taken!
I am still having swelling in my feet/ankles, but my BP was low and she was not worried about it. I still haven't done my glucose screening test . . . maybe on Saturday I will do that. I have to go to the doctor every 2 weeks now, so I will be sure to keep you all updated!



No comments: