Wednesday, October 22, 2008

apparently my blog is incorrectly named . . .

So . . . my friend Kourtney and I were driving down the highway (returning from an arduous day of shopping), and I commented on the scenery . . . the highway was literally built over the swamp (trees/grass growing out of boggy water). And I explained that this was why I named my blog "Life in the Swamp". Kourtney says, yeah, but you don't live here on the highway, do you? No, I admitted. She said, yeah well, if you wanted to accurately name your blog, it would be "Life in the Hood!" Is it really that ghetto? I asked, but then we both answered that redundant question together . . . YES! So . . . I guess I should rename my blog "Life in the Hood"

Of course, I couldn't post with including at least one picture . . . my nephew (Noah), who obviously loves his Aunt Carly so much that he can't even pronounce her name. But he loves me so deeply that when asked who is Aunt Carly married to? he can tell you, Matt! (yes, he has met Matt twice in his life of 2o months and can say his name, but not mine!)

No comments: