Sunday, October 7, 2007

Good times, and a wedding

Last weekend (Sept. 29-30th), Matt and I flew to Greensboro to attend a wedding. We stayed with Cooper, one of Matt's best friends, and his wife, Andrea. The weekend was a lot of fun, as we stayed Saturday night with them, and their two dogs (Savannah and Venice). The wedding was beautiful - a very splendid affair with the reception at the Greensboro Country Club. Jason Evans married Mary Lindsay Weatherly. Cooper and Matt have been good friends with Jason since college. On Saturday, Matt, Cooper, and I had lunch with my parents at FishBones. On Sunday, Matt, Cooper, Andrea and I had lunch with Matt's parents at Natty Greene's in downtown Greensboro. We also got a surprise visit from Alex and Becky Cameron! It was so good to see everyone. We returned to Louisiana on Sunday night (and we were exhausted!).
Here are a few pictures from the reception . . .


Cooper and Andrea, newly married themselves . . . .





Cooper and I . . .




Matt and I . . .

Good times, good times!



No comments: