Saturday, September 22, 2007

Baltimore Visit August 20-24

What a lucky aunt I am! When my sister had to go to California for work, and her husband's, Connor's, babysitter became deathly ill . . . I made the trip to Baltimore to take care of my favorite nephew, Noah! What a cutie! He is such a bundle of energy, always into something, and never bored. We (or rather, Noah) would wake up bright and early, usually around 6 am, to eat and play with some toys. Then, back down to sleep, usually until mid morning when he'd wake up to eat a gourmet breakfast of some kind of mashed up fruit, oatmeal and milk. Yum! More playing . . . a walk in the stroller . . . more playing . . . a nap here or there . . . more eating . . . and you guessed it, more playing! Playtime was VERY important. Here are a few pictures from my week with Noah.

This picture was taken when Jackie returned on Friday - boy, was Noah happy to see her!


Fun in the stroller . . . Noah says "Yo, what's up? I got my toys - what's you got?"



Always smiling . . . as a matter of fact, I think the only time he wasn't smiling was when he was crying. Go figure.




Here, Noah is trying to persuade Aunt Carly to donate her new camera to the Noah Toy Fund. Now, if Aunt Carly would just let him get a hold of the camera's strap!



Ah . . . found Aunt Carly's cell phone. She didn't really need that little piece that sticks off the top of the phone, did she?




Dinner time . . . very important. What you see here is not drool, this is applesauce covering his face, clothes, hands, fingers, and toes.



And of course, back to the most important time of the day . . . playtime!



Noah and I had so much fun together! I miss him - wished we lived closer! I made it back to NOLA on Friday, August 24th, just in time for Matt's birthday! Matt turned 31 years old on August 25th. To celebrate, we bought bicycles (Mongoose mountain bikes) . . . and had a fabulous dinner at Brigsten's that evening.






No comments: