Sunday, February 19, 2012

Christmas pictures

I know it's February and I'm just now posting Christmas pictures, but it has truly been crazy busy! so, my apologies . . . first, here are Dec pics (Grey 2 1/2 yrs and Cam 1 1/2 yrs):



(We now put Cam in a one-piece zip up pajama since the morning he entertained himself by smearing his poop all over the crib/bedsheets/walls/himself (binky and face included). It was soooo gross!)




Christmas morning . . . Nanny and Grampy Akulis were here to celebrate with us! The boys finally got the hang of tearing open the presents and had a grand time. Except that the first present to be opened was a set of really cool cars . . . so we had to stop opening presents and play with them for a while.


Cam loved the green monkey he got from Nanny - here he is giving it kisses! so cute!





Here is a picture from one of the Christmas parties Matt and I attended just before Christmas (we go to a Urology and Anesthesia party every year, and I get to get dressed up for them! so much fun).

Christmas went by so fast . . . more updates to follow on my next post.

No comments: