Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh Charlie!

Chin Flea Dirt. Why did I adopt a creature with 'chin flea dirt'? Anyway, we wanted a friend for Frankie, as we spend much time away from her. So, we went to the animal shelter and found "Avery," who we renamed "Charlie." Charlie was definitely cute, playful and affectionate - but Frankie hated him! (and he had chin flea dirt - would you want that in bed with you?)
So, after a week of Frankie's "temper-tantrums," we took Charlie back to the shelter. I really did (and do) feel bad about it, but I believe it was for the overall good. Here are a few pictures of Charlie . . .



Trust me, Matt is not smiling because Charlie is sitting on his lap . . . there is a Friends episode on the TV in the background.


Frankie is relieved to have her mother all to herself once again. She takes up my whole lap!


And here is Frankie - showing her love for us by sitting on our freshly washed laundry. Nice kitty!







No comments: